Terrillip is the romantic pairing of the Canadian duo Terrance and Phillip.
- See also: Fanfiction involving Terrillip
There are multiple ways that this pairing came to be and possible reasons that they might be in a romantic relationship:
- In the episode "Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus", Scott wishes that the two of them would die of cancer. Terrance says that he thinks that he (Scott) hates them. Phillip then replies by saying "Maybe he's homophobic!" Terrance replies back to him "But we're not gay Phillip." Phillip, seeming a little confused and shocked (however, no expression is shown on his face due to the animation), says "We're not?" The two of them also seem to live together as the first letters of their names are put on top of the house.
- After the two of them were strapped in the electric chair in "South Park- Bigger, Longer, and Uncut", Terrance says "Oh Phillip, this is worse then that night I fell asleep and you put your dick in my mouth and took a picture!" This may have been referenced in "Cartman Sucks", in which Cartman did the same thing to Butters.
- Early in the episode "It Hits the Fan", Kyle admits that the two of them had kissed each other on-screen, saying "It's [Cartman had told the others that the word "Shit" was going to be said on Cop Drama.] just a marketing play by the network. Like that time they had the first Male to Male kiss with Terrance and Phillip."
- In "Return of Chef", when the two are briefly seen at Chef's funeral, Terrance starts crying while Phillip tries to console him.
The only thing going against this pairing is that in "Eat, Pray, Queef", Terrance and Phillip married the Queef Sisters. The sisters have previously stated that the two of them were their idols.
There are very few fanfictions that include this pairing.
|Beek | Big Gay Slave | Bip | Bosse | Bratters | Bunny | Buttman | Carken | CartCart | Carteek | Cartjim | Cartyde | Chip | Chratan | Christowelie | Clenny | Clott | Clutters | Clyle | Craiman | Cravin | Creek | Crenny | Croken | Cromas | Crutters | Cryde | Cryle | Dammy | Damnny | Dan | Dandy | Deeman | Dip | Dole | Dougers | Dristophe | Dweek | Dyle | Fike | Garrislave | Gregstophe | Grip | Ikeman | Ikyle | Jiman | Jimed | Jitters | K2 | Keneric | Ketman | Kevatan | Kyket | Kyky | Kyman | Kyrisson | Kystophe | Kyutters | Kyvid | Like | Mete | Mikeal | Milarry | Pan | Peek | Petweek | Pike | Ranald | Randan | Richmas | Satam | Satenny | Scutters | Special K | Staig | Standon | Stangory | Stanman | Stary | Stenny | Stevarsh | Stike | Stoken | Stolovan | Stradley | Stunny | Stutters | Styde | Style | Terrillip | Tim-Jim | Tokeek | Totters | Toyle | Trutters | Twenny | Tweekstophe | Twyde | Tyde | Vladicrowe | Vlyan|
|Big Gay Slave | Chratan | Dandy | Garrislave | Jallison | Jimed | Katheratie | Katince | Kevatan | Lianed | Liaron | Liela | Macksondik | Mactoria | McDanbrady | Philerine | Ranald | Richmas | Satam | Sharol | Shearon | Starol | Stevarsh | Terrillip|